Dating After Divorce
Dating has changed a lot over the years. The idea of reentering the dating scene can be intimidating and overwhelming, especially since statistics have shown that 72% of second marriages fail due to repeated mistakes.
This short, self-paced, course provides a step-by-step approach to building a new, happy, long-term relationship. It will help you resume dating without the stress and help you avoid repeating past mistakes.
This 47-page program to Dating After Divorce includes:
- A road map for today’s dating world and how it has changed
- Worksheets to prepare you by acknowledging deep desires, deal-breakers, and past mistakes
- A precision-dating guide to help you choose a compatible partner, avoid toxic relationships, and establish a thriving relationship
- FAQs to help you navigate complex issues related to children, exes, and sex
- “Read the Red Flags,” a handbook to understanding, avoiding, and ending toxic relationships
Frequently Asked Questions
Not necessarily. This is a self-paced course that allows you to work through it on your own timetable. We do, however, strongly recommend dedicating a set time where you can focus on the course.
Yes! If you’ve ever been in a long term relationship and are looking to reenter the dating world, this course is a great starting point.
The mini course is $195 and is available for immediate download. It also includes our Read the Red Flags ebook.