Inside every man is the desire to be the hero, the one gifted with the strength and courage to overcome the villains, the monsters, and the evils we face in life. With it, he craves the one thing that trumps all else: the power over fear.
In this eBook, Dr. Laura Dabney describes how men can achieve this power over fear by developing emotional courage and gives you the ability to feel more, to face more, to let more in, and to ultimately become the Strong Man you want to be.
In this eBook, you will:
- Redefine courage and dispel misconceptions about bravery.
- Learn about Emotional Courage and the steps to develop it within yourself.
- Explore the benefits of Emotional Courage.
- Compare Mental Weakness to Emotional Courage and understand the differences.
- Examine the role “neediness” plays in your life.
- Take steps toward Emotional Liberation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. In order to be the best version of yourself, it is important to channel those emotions and learn how to embrace them within your life and not hide from them.
The eBook is 37 pages and can be tackled in one day or over the course of several days. It’s completely up to you.
The ebook is $9 and is available for immediate download.